ACPARE – Funds vs Joint Venture Structures Mastery
Product Delivery – You will receive Content Access Via Email.
Email – [email protected]
ACPARE – Funds vs. Joint Venture Structures Mastery
Price : $995
Sale Page : https://lp.acpare.org/sp-fvjvsm-special/
How To Become A Savvy, Highly Sought-After Certified Commercial
BECOME THE ‘GO-TO’ AUTHORITY IN YOUR MARKET IN
- Joint Venture Equity Deals
- Fund Structure Deals
- When exactly to use a fund structure vs. when to use a joint venture structure (hint: novices will shoot themselves in the foot immediately out of the starting gate with this one…)
- The 6 Major Differences between funds and JVs… and how they are structured.
- Understanding the capital structure (that your investors will expect you to know… and most SEC attorneys don’t know!)
- What terms of the deal you need to negotiate – so you come out ahead every single time.
- How will profits be shared (pari pasu or subordinated)? How is the ownership structured? Who has upside potential? Who has downside risk? The “hard questions” you better be able to answer!
- What the JV Equity Waterfall is and how it’s structured. Easily!
- How to command instant credibility in your negotiations by understanding pay structures and when to use each.
- What the 3 Defining Metrics of a deal are and when to use them (prior to going in.)
- Different Types of Equity (not all equity is equal). Avoid this one type of equity at your own peril!
- Punitive Clauses for Operators and Sponsors (control shifts, claw backs, “bad boy” clauses, and other “carrots and sticks”)
- The 4 Profit Participation Structures and which one matters the most to which investor
- How to settle partnership disputes – amicably – that saves tens-of-thousands in legal fees and personal grief
- What the 5 Critical Investor Transaction Selection Criteria for guaranteed fund success and how these will help to structure the risk away from you and your investors and sponsors.
- Why you should avoid a “pledge fund” and 2 other types of structures that will cost thousands in legal fees and will give you – NOTHING.
- What it means to “call the capital” and how it’s done – and what to do if someone defaults…
- The 4 important parts of your fund’s business strategy your investors expect you to detail in your pitch book.
- Which of the 3 fund return metrics you must report on and when (before money is taken out or after?)
- The 4 Different Possible Fund Structures that are most commonly used and how they are structured.
- Understanding your fund’s economics: when you get paid, and how you get paid
- Promotes explained and the 6 Key Drivers For Your Fund’s Promotes and how they are EASILY calculated and how much you and your investors get.
- Knowing who the players in your fund and how all those “LPs” interact
- Fund legal structures you’ll need to know prior to papering the deal
- Where the institutional money is for the smaller balance fund manager (Yes, it exists!) and how to raise it effortlessly.
- How to structure a great partnership using these 4 criteria – and asking these 4 hard questions before getting married into any partnership
At the end of each module, you’ll take a brief quiz to ensure you have an understanding of the content and basic concepts covered in the lesson. Once you’ve completed all the quizzes, you’ll then take an online final exam.Upon successful completion, you’ll earn your
Funds vs. Joint Venture Structures Management Mastery Certification!The exams are designed for your success. They’re not “tricky” (no SAT goofiness)… yet they do test your knowledge and comprehension of the material. A passing grade is 80. You can take the exam 3 times. If you don’t pass after 3 attempts, simply go back through the module prior to taking the test again.
The exams are not timed. They consist of 60 multiple choice and true/false questions. Allow 45-60 minutes to complete the exam. If you can complete the exam is a single sitting. Answers are saved if you need to finish at a later date.
Upon successful completion of the course and exams, you’ll receive a personalized certificate and badge.
Display your badge on your website, in your email signature, community portals, on your blog, and especially in your Linkedin profile and Twitter status.
AND…your digital certificate is full color, so print it up, frame it, and display it proudly in your home and office.
- The Real Estate Fund and Joint Venture Mastery Course
- 6 Core Lessons
- 35 Modules
- 12 Handouts
- 6 Blueprints
- 6 Review Quizzes
- Full Easy-To-Reference Manual
- A Wall Street grade ACPARE badge designating you as a Certified Fund and Joint Venture Transactional Specialist that you can display on your website, email signature, and LinkedIn® profile
- A digital printable ACPARE certificate for framing
- Status and recognition as a Certified Real Estate Fund and Joint Venture Transactional Specialist
Level: Intermediate / Advanced
Setting: Online / Virtual
Course Length: 8 hours
Expected Completion Time: 3-7 Days
- Startup investors
- Deal Makers
- Commercial Consultants
- Private Lenders
- Owners & Operators
- Property Managers
- Anyone who knows Credibility matters
You get the same strategies, insider intel, tools, techniques, and resources we use in our business. All of it proven and time-tested.
So if you want to…
- Get expert training and guidance
- Build a business you can be proud of AND get noticed
- Feel confident knowing that you’re qualified and prepared to quickly take on clients and projects
- Rise above the fold and distance yourself from the competition
- Attract ONLY high quality clients
- Know how to expertly parlay your intellectual capital
- Structure deals like a Wall Street pro
- Charge highly lucrative fees for your advice and consultation…
When everyone on your team is in synch, can understand what you—their leader—is doing and thinking, productivity and incentive skyrockets.
With everyone in your office on the same page, using the same language, and possesses the same skills, your company becomes a formidable force in the marketplace.
Keep this in mind…there’s no rule that says you have to get certified or take the test.
You still have all the great content, training, and modules to enhance your team’s education. And the more specialized they are, the more you can charge for your services.
Whatever you choose, if you expect the best for your company and the most from your team, then this course and certification is for you.
Are there other courses out there on Stabilized Property investing? Probably. But you won’t find anything that comes close to what you’ll get with this training.
The difference is, all of us here at The Commercial Investor, including our students and partners, are actual investors, in the trenches every day.
We raise capital, place capital, analyze and structure deals, buy and sell property, negotiate with institutions, family offices, and lenders, and pitch the ‘big boys.’
So…does this sound exciting to you? Is this something you want to be part of? If your answer is ‘yes,’ then you’re in the right place.